Thrissur: As many as 33 students were admitted to the district hospital here on Wednesday with symptoms of food poisoning.According to hospital sources, the students, participants of an NCC training camp at the Kerala Agricultural University, fell ill after having food at the camp on Tuesday evening. They complained of giddiness and vomiting. None of the students was in a serious condition, the hospital sources said.
The cause of food poising was yet to be found out. Samples had been sent for laboratory test.According to camp authorities, in all 200 students were feeling uneasiness from Tuesday night. About 600 students from various schools in the district are participating in the camp.